|| FREEBIES ||
|| JUL 16 – AUG 31 2017 ||
Who wants $143 worth of freebies?! If you’ve been interested in essential oils and natural wellness products, this is a great time to enrol.
1. Open up a wholesale account from $35 and place a 100PV order. You’ll get 25% off all products for 1 year, yay!
2. Create an LRP order with 100PV the following month.
3. You’ll get the Lifelong Vitality Pack worth $143 FREE in the second month when you put in 100PV order. Easy!
What is the Lifelong Vitality Pack?
As one of doTERRA’s most popular products, doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack is full of essential nutrients, metabolism benefits, and powerful antioxidants designed to help promote energy, health, and lifelong vitality.
- Microplex VM is a balanced formula of essential vitamins & bioavailable minerals.
- xEO Mega contains a proprietary blend of marine & land-sourced essential fatty acids.
- Alpha CRS+ is an outstanding unique product which protects our cells from oxidative stress.
The doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Program makes taking the first step on the path toward a lifetime of vitality and wellness convenient and affordable. The three core products of the doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Program—Alpha CRS®+, xEO Mega®, and Microplex VMz®—are formulated to provide you with targeted levels of essential nutrients and powerful metabolic factors for optimal health, energy, and longevity.*
Our lifelong health and vitality depend on many factors including diet, physical activity, weight management, rest, stress management, exposure to toxins, and inherited genetic predisposition for disease or wellness. While some of these variables are beyond our complete control, breakthrough scientific research is revealing many ways we can influence—and even control—significant factors of aging and wellness. A long life full of vitality and healthy aging begins with providing your cells with essential nutrients and metabolic factors to help them perform optimally.
When I think of Laksa, I imagine a bowl of hot steaming, slightly spicy, creamy coconut with a bunch of delicious goodness! There are so many variations out there and it really is a great soup all year round. Normally, I’d use a whole chicken to make my stock and broth, but this time around, I experimented with my ingredients to make a vegan laksa. You can choose to add soy sauce.
I made my veggie stock from scratch using half a cabbage, handful of shiitake mushrooms, 4 medium carrots, half a celery, 1 leek and two onions with the skin on. Be sure to give the veggies a quick rinse and they only need to be roughly chopped. In a stock pot with 6 litres of water, cook for about 4 – 6 hours until it’s reduced to about 4 litres.
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp curry powder
6 tbsp Vegan laksa paste
6 cups veg stock
1 400ml can coconut milk
1 large head broccoli, chopped
1 zucchini sliced
10 button mushroom quartered
2 large tomato, chopped
toothpick ginger essential oil
1 drop of lemongrass essential oil
toothpick of black pepper essential oil
1 250 tin of sliced bamboo shoots
vermicelli noodle for 6
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 large handful bean sprouts
4 spring onions, sliced
1/2 cup mint leaves
1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
slices of lime
- Heat the sesame oil in a large wok, and fry the Laksa Paste until it is fragrant.
- Add in the coconut milk and vegetable
stock and stir well.
- Add the tomato, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms into the mixture, and cook on high until mostly tender; about 5-10 minutes.
- While cooking, place the vermicelli in a bowl of hot water. If you’re using thicker noodles, heat them in a small pan over a medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar and essential oils.
- When the noodles are soft and the vegetables are tender, divide the noodles out between the 6 bowls.
- Ladle the soup onto the noodles, diving it between the bowls.
- Top each soup with bean sprouts, spring onions, mint leaves and coriander, and serve with 2 slices of lime.
Vegan Laska Paste
(Makes enough to feed 8)
3 red chillies
2 tsp ground coriander
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 white onion, chopped
4 lemongrass stalks, white part only, chopped
3cm piece galangal, peeled and chopped
1 small handful cashew nuts
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tbsp lime juice
- Heat the coriander, paprika, cumin and turmeric in a pan for several minutes until fragrant.
- Place the spices in a blender or food processor with all other ingredients and blend into a fine paste.
- Place into an airtight container, ready for use!
July is full of wonderful promotions! The Salubelle promo has been EXTENDED until the 15th July where if you make a 200pv order you’ll get the Salubelle (RRP $124) below – wow!
In addition, there is 10% off the doTERRA’s shampoo and conditioner.
For those on the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) with doTERRA, the Product of the Month is a bottle of Marjoram 15ml essential oil. Your LRP orders need to be shipped before the 15th July to receive your Product of the Month with a minimum of 125pv.
So really… if you made a 200PV order, you’d get BOTH the Salubelle and Marjoram! AWESOME FREEBIES!