Are you ready to get started but have no idea what oils you need for general health/wellness/cleaning? Let’s learn about our top 10 essential oils and how you can use them.
ICE BLUE/DEEP BLUE (ATHLETIC/SOOTHING BLEND)
On an emotional level Ice Blue/Deep Blue is known as ‘The Oil of Surrendering Pain’ and can help the following negative emotions: resistance to pain, avoidance of emotional issues, hysteria in painful situations.
ON GUARD (PROTECTIVE BLEND)
Natural Immune Diffense – for aromatic, topical & internal use
• Add to your diffuser to cleanse the air of unwanted airborne pathogens
• Dilute and gargle morning and night as a protective mouth rinse
• Take several drops in an empty capsule internally, or apply with Fractionated Coconut Oil topically for immune support
• Dilute in a spray bottle to clean & disinfect surfaces
On an emotional level Onguard is known as ‘The Oil of Protection’ and can help the following negative emotions: attacked, unprotected, vulnerable, susceptibility to peer pressure.
DIGESTZEN (INTERNAL/DIGESTIVE BLEND)
Digestive support – for aromatic, topical and internal use
• Apply on stomach to ease digestive discomfort/issues, occasional nausea, or motion sickness
• Take internally at meal times to support healthy, comfortable digestion
• Apply topically over chest to ease burning discomfort
• Apply topically over sinuses to ease and clear the area
On an emotional level Digestzen is known as ‘The Oil of Digestion’ and can help the following negative emotions: loss of appetite for food for life, inability to assimilate new information or experiences, over-stimulated.
EASY AIR/BREATHE (CLEAR/RESPIRATORY BLEND)
Respiratory Support – for topical & aromatic use
• Apply topically to chest and neck for occasional respiratory discomfort to promote clear breathing
• Diffuse or add to humidifier at bedtime for more restful sleep
• Add a few drops to your hands & inhale deeply when experiencing anxious feelings to help open the airways
On an emotional level Easy Air/Breathe is known as ‘The Oil of Breath’ and can help the following negative emotions: sadness, grief, despair, unloved, difficulty breathing, constriction, distrust.
Cool and Invigorate – for aromatic, topical & internal use
• Use with lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse
• Inhale deeply to invigorate lungs & increase alertness
• Add to water in a spray bottle & mist body when overheated
• Apply to neck & forehead with Lavender to calm tension & head pain
• Take internally in a capsule or apply topically to soothe upset tummies
On an emotional level Peppermint is known as ‘The Oil of a Buoyant Heart’ and can help the following negative emotions: Unbearable pain, intense depression, heaviness, pessimistic, muddled.
EXTREME Immune Support – for aromatic, topical and internal use
• Take several drops in an empty capsule for periodic immune support
• Dilute well and apply to the bottom of feet as a natural defense
• Use internally as part of a monthly cleansing regimen for GI health
On an emotional level Oregano is known as ‘The Oil of Humility & Non-Attachment’ and can help the following negative emotions: Overly attached, pride, opinionated, negative, excessively wilful, materialistic.
First Aid for the Skin – for aromatic, topical and internal use
• Apply to skin blemishes as part of a daily cleansing program
• Use with shampoo or conditioner for healthy scalp and hair
• Apply to feet and toenails after showering, swimming, or working out
Article: Top 10 Tea Tree Oil Uses and Benefits by Dr Axe.
On an emotional level Tea Tree/Melaleuca is known as ‘The Oil of Energetic Boundaries’ and can help the following negative emotions: parasitic and codependant relationships, poor boundaries, weak-willed, toxicity.
Clean and freshen – for aromatic, topical and internal use
• Add a drop to honey to soothe a dry or sore throat
• Diffuse in a room to neutralize odours and elevate mood
• Use to clean kitchen counters and stainless steel applicances
• Take internally with water as an antioxidant and detoxifier
On an emotional level Lemon is known as ‘The Oil of Focus’ and can help the following negative emotions: confusion, inability to focus, mental fatigue, lack of joy and energy, learning disorders, guilt.
All things calming – for aromatic, topical and internal use
• Diffuse in a room or apply topically to calm anxious feelings and soothe emotions
• Apply topically to soothe irritated skin
• Massage on back or bottom of feet and apply a drop to pillow at bedtime
• Apply immediately to help calm reaction to a bee sting, bug bite or burn
On an emotional level Lavender is known as ‘The Oil of Communication’ and can help the following negative emotions: blocked communication, fear or rejection, feeling unseen or unheard, constricted, tension, emotional dishonesty, hiding , fear of self-disclosure.
The king of oils – for aromatic, topical and internal use
• Use to clean, care and heal distressed skin
• Apply to neck & forehead with Lavender & Peppermint to help calm stress & tension
• Apply to the bottom of feet or take internally in a capsule to support immune function
• Use with your favourite face moisturiser for beautiful, radiant skin
• Use aromatically and topically to help lift mood and awareness
On an emotional level Frankie is known as ‘The Oil of Truth’ and can help the following negative emotions: abandonment, spiritually disconnected, distant from father, unprotected, spiritual darkness.
Our top 10 essential oils can be found in both the ESSENTIAL COLLECTION (5ml + membership) and the HOME ESSENTIALS KIT (15ml + diffuser + membership and most popular kit).
Ready to get started on your oil journey? If you would like to purchase at minimum 25% off find out more here HOW TO JOIN AS A WHOLESALE MEMBER to join. As always, if you have been working with another Wellness Advocate, or have a friend that uses our beautiful oils please head back to them and they will be able to look after you!